For the lucky ones who still are in college, BIRE has prepared a little list of things that the team members learned in college after experience...
* Quarters are like gold.
* Flip-flops become as important as soap, and shampoo.
* Asleep by 2:30 AM is an early night.
* Make sure your alarm clock has back-up batteries.
* 10 minutes is more than enough time to get ready for your first class.
* The book your professor wrote is always required for his class.
* E-mail becomes your second language.
* Frat parties are exactly like they are in the movies.
* Ten-page papers used to sound impossible, now they're a Godsend.
* You never realized so many people are smarter than you.
* You never realized so many people are dumber than you.
* Professors are like celebrities: you see them, but they never see you
* Plain pasta never constituted a complete meal before.&nb